April 2019 Entrepreneur India Monthly Magazine
Entrepreneur India, a monthly magazine published by NPCS, is aimed at simplifying the process of choosing the suitable project for investment. It makes business decisions easier and trouble-free by providing a list of right projects for investment. Unique among project investment magazines, ‘Entrepreneur India’ is dedicated to the business of identifying sound investment projects. Every issue consists of a new list of projects which are meticulously selected by the NPCS team after being screened on various investment factors. NPCS team, before labeling a project as ‘Right investment’, studies various aspects of investment like product demand, market potential, raw material availability, suitable location, payback period, costs involved and breakeven point.
The importance of project identification is known to less and many a times, entrepreneurs spend substantial time and resources on project planning, execution and control, while little attention is paid to project assessment and selection. Such times lead to disastrous business decisions and often a project is declared a ‘dead investment’. Most entrepreneurs, these days, have the capital but not the expertise to shortlist a suitable project to park their money. And ‘Entrepreneur India’ helps remove such hurdles for a businessman to ensure successful ventures and expansions.
Correct project identification is a herculean task for any entrepreneur who is willing to expand or venture and he is often faced with the dilemma of identifying a suitable project that has minimum risk to his capital and has high growth potential. Through this journal we aim to educate and enlighten entrepreneurs about such projects and provide them with an updated list of profitable ventures with its project profile and project cost estimation (i.e. Plant Capacity, Plant & Machinery Cost, Working Capital, Total Capital Investment, Rate of Return and Break Event Point).
Also, the magazine provides a snapshot of NPCS activities in a month. It includes brief profiles of several market research reports, project identification reports and books published by the company. The magazine has nationwide reach and a substantial readership.
We at NPCS, ensure that business ventures and expansions happen but only in the right projects and at the right cost.
Projects Covered in this Issue:
- Hybrid Electric Scooter Assembling
- Biodegradable Plastic Bags from Corn Starch
- Activated Charcoal from Bamboo
- Non Woven Fabric
- Lead Production (Litharge, Reined Lead, Red Lead & Grey Lead)
- Curcumin Extraction Unit
- Xanthan Gum
- Wire Drawing with Galvanizing Plant
- Activated Carbon from Coconut Shell
- Bio-Degradable Plates from Areca Nuts Tree Leaf, Barks and Bamboo
- Alumina from Bauxite
- Instant Noodles
- Calcium & Zinc Stabilizers
- Fatty Alcohol
- Wood Pellets from Saw Dust
- Pectin from Citrus, Lemon and Oranges
- E-Waste Recycling Plant
- Cotton Ball (Hospital and Cosmetic Use
- Organic Dragon Fruit Farming
- Cashew Nut Shell Oil
- Xanthan Gum (Food and Oil Drilling Grade)
- Coal Washery Unit
- Corrugated Cartons
- Arabic Gum
- Cyanoacetic Acid
- Sulphuric Acid Plant including Mfg. of Chlorosulphonic Acid, 23% Oleum
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Extraction of Salt from Sea Water
- E-Waste Recycling for Extraction of Precious Metals (Nickel, Tin & Zinc), Gold, Silver, Palladium, Plastic, Glass and Copper)
- Edible Oil Refinery from Crude Palm Oil
- Seamless Pipes and Tubes
- Readymade Khaini (Geeli)
- Acrylic Resin (Emulsion Type)
- Copper Cathode from Copper Scrap