November 2019 Entrepreneur India Monthly Magazine
Entrepreneur India, a monthly magazine published by NPCS, is aimed at simplifying the process of choosing the suitable project for investment. It makes business decisions easier and trouble-free by providing a list of right projects for investment. Unique among project investment magazines, ‘Entrepreneur India’ is dedicated to the business of identifying sound investment projects. Every issue consists of a new list of projects which are meticulously selected by the NPCS team after being screened on various investment factors. NPCS team, before labeling a project as ‘Right investment’, studies various aspects of investment like product demand, market potential, raw material availability, suitable location, payback period, costs involved and breakeven point.
The importance of project identification is known to less and many a times, entrepreneurs spend substantial time and resources on project planning, execution and control, while little attention is paid to project assessment and selection. Such times lead to disastrous business decisions and often a project is declared a ‘dead investment’. Most entrepreneurs, these days, have the capital but not the expertise to shortlist a suitable project to park their money. And ‘Entrepreneur India’ helps remove such hurdles for a businessman to ensure successful ventures and expansions.
Correct project identification is a herculean task for any entrepreneur who is willing to expand or venture and he is often faced with the dilemma of identifying a suitable project that has minimum risk to his capital and has high growth potential. Through this journal we aim to educate and enlighten entrepreneurs about such projects and provide them with an updated list of profitable ventures with its project profile and project cost estimation (i.e. Plant Capacity, Plant & Machinery Cost, Working Capital, Total Capital Investment, Rate of Return and Break Event Point).
Also, the magazine provides a snapshot of NPCS activities in a month. It includes brief profiles of several market research reports, project identification reports and books published by the company. The magazine has nationwide reach and a substantial readership.
We at NPCS, ensure that business ventures and expansions happen but only in the right projects and at the right cost.
Projects Covered in this Issue:
- Helmet Manufacturing
- Castor Oil & Its Derivatives
- Biodegradable Plastic Pellets
- Corn Starch Thermoplastic & Polyvinyl Alcohol • PBAT &
- Corn Starch Thermoplastic • PLA + PBAT + Corn Starch
- Thermoplastic • PLA + PBAT + CaCO3
- Biodegradable Plastic Products (Bags, Plates & Glasses)
- Camphor (Powder & Tablets)
- Optical Fiber Cables
- Calcium Propionate
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- Pharmacy College (B-Pharma & D-Pharma)
- Natural Bamboo Fiber
- Plaster of Paris Emulsion
- Silica from Rice Husk Ash
- Prestressed Concrete Sleepers
- Solar Panel & Electronic Toys
- IV Cannula and Catheters
- Fresh Water Fish Processing
- Neem Oil (Cold Process)
- Spices (Turmeric, Red Chilli, Dhaniya and Jeera Powder)
- Layer Poultry Farming
- Bio-Degradable Products from Sugarcane Bagasse (Plates, Bowls, Spoons and Cups)
- Cashew Nut Shell Oil
- Tissue Paper from Recycled Paper
- HDPE Jumbo Bags (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) FIBCS
- Sugar Candy (Soft & Hard Boiled)
- Truck Body Building
- School (CBSE Pattern)
- Stabilized Insoluble Sulfur
- Soda Ash (Light & Soda Ash Dense)
- Biofertilizer (Granules)
- Fish Flavoured Chips
- Mahua Oil & Country Liquor