How to Start Manufacturing of Pesticides, Insecticides, Fungicides and Herbicides?
With the rising of population, the demand for food grains is also increasing and decreasing per capita availability of arable land and focus on rising agriculture yield are major factors deriving the India’s pesticides, Insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides market. We need for increased land productivity because of the demand for food grains is growing. The government of India is encouraging the use of fertilizers, and launched new policies to appreciate maximum production of fertilizers.
Related Projects: – Disinfectants, Pesticides, Insecticides, Mosquito Repellents, Destroyers
Currently Indian agriculture sector is facing critical challenges like increasing pest attacks, reduction in arable land and low per hectare yield position that is positively impacting. The capability of India in low cost manufacturing, the availability 0f better price realization, technically trained resources, seasonal domestic demand and a strong presence in generic pesticides manufacturing are the biggest factor boosting the insecticides sector growth. Demand for the processed food increasing with growing disposable income, young population, nuclear family and urbanization. Fruit and vegetable being second sector is observed to gain growth in upcoming years.
Process of Starting Manufacturing Pesticides, Insecticide, Herbicides, and Fungicides:
In this article, we will be considering all requirements for starting a pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and fungicide production business. So put on your entrepreneurial hat and let’s proceed:
Required Documents For Register A Pesticides Business:
- Identity proof ( Aadhaar card, pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- List of products
- A duplicate copy of the current certification of registration of your company and/or trade names Including address or the name of the person running the business where there is no company name but trading name.
- Principal certificate issued by the dealer.
Eligibility for the Pesticides Business:
- A person who want to start the business should be above 18 years.
- Person must have at least a year of practical pesticides applications experience as registered.
- A person who want to start the business trained by NIPHM/CFTRI/NPPTI at Mysore/Hyderabad/ Faridabad for 15 days in fumigation and profilaxis program.
- Person must have any degree in the field of science may qualified in lieu of experience.
- Person must be licensed by the structural pest control board as an operator.
Validity of the Pesticides Business:
- In a year all pesticides license expires
- Before it get expire renewal application will be mailed to the applicants before it get expired.
- Fees and surcharge of the license are due at the time of renewal.
Fees for the Pesticides Business:
For the fees of pesticides business a bank demand draft of Rs One hundred drawn in favour of SBI, Faridabad in favour of accounts officer, directriote of plant protection, Faridabad, Haryana.
Procedure for the Pesticides Business:
- The applicant has to contact the deputy commissioner office to apply for the pesticides
- The applicant has to make sure they are eligible for the application.
- Also the applicant should have completed the training and should have obtained the appropriate license.
- And make sure you have all the required documents.
IN summary, there is concern that agricultural production in developing countries will cause environmental threats in the future. But the production will have to increase to satisfy the increasing demand for food grains. If you want to start this business then you can follow these above guidelines that given in this article.
For More Details, Click Here: – https://www.entrepreneurindia.co/blog