Industrial Plots – Size over 2100 Sq. Metres Available from Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020. YEIDA New Plot Scheme.
Those people who want to apply for this scheme they have to do this online. Interested people need to fill online application form through Nivesh Mitra Portal. In this article we will provide details information about How to Apply for YEIDA New Plot Scheme 2020. The process of filling application form and its link is been provided in this article. People will know other important details about scheme such as Size and Price of plots from this article as well.
(B) Above 2100 Sq. Metres
Though self-financing scheme by scheme specific advertisement based on registration. Applicant has to register his/her application.
Plots Size and Prize | Sector Map
|Up to 4,000 Square metre||Rs 6,670/- per sq.m|
|4000 to 8000 sq.m||Rs 5,680/- per sq.m|
|8000 to 20,000 sq.m||Rs 4,810/- per sq.m|
|20,000 to 40,000 sq.m||Rs 4,370/- per sq.m|
|40,000 to 80,000 sq.m||Rs 4,210/- per sq.m|
|Above 80,000 sq.m||Rs 4,050/- per sq.m|
How to Apply
– Duly filled in application form must be submitted along with detailed proposal / project report and other statutory documents.
– Applicant must attach a non-refundable & non-adjustable Processing Fee of Rs. 25000/-
– Registration money equivalent to 10% of total premium of the plot area.
– Rs. 1100/- would also be deposited, in case application form is downloaded from website. (www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com).
– Registration amount and processing fee as stated above would be deposited through a bank draft in favour of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority and payable at any scheduled bank of New Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida.
- Procedure of Allotment
– The application along with the requisite documents will be screened by a “Screening Committee”. The incomplete application / without requisite documents will not be recommended for interview of the applicant. However, the applicant whose application is submitted with complete information and requisite documents will have to appear before plot allotment committee for interview on prescribed date and time for examining the viability of the project.
– The allotment of plot is subject to the recommendation of “Plot Allotment Committee/Screening Committee” after interview of the applicant.
– On the approval of the CEO, allotment letters will be issued within a month of such approval, by the General Manager/Manager (Industries) with the condition that the allotted will submit an under –taking at the time of execution of lease Deed on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- .
– Unsuccessful applicants will be informed along with a refund of the registration amount deposited.
– Unit product does not come under pollution category.
– NOC from U.P. Pollution Control Board & SSI Certificate from concerned department of Uttar Pradesh Government will be submitted before obtaining the functional certificate from YEIDA.
– In case of violation of above directions, YEIDA will be free to take any decision.
- Mode of Payment, Lease & Possession or Functional
– 5% of the total premium of the plot shall be deposited with application form as registration money
– 5% of the total premium within 30 days of issue of reservation letter.
– After conforming the receipt of 10% amount. Successful applicant/ allotted on issue of formal allotment letter shall be required to pay additional 20% of the total premium within 60 days of issue of allotment letter as allotment money without interest.
– 70% of the total premium shall be paid in 16equal half yearly installments with interest @ 12% p.a. The first such installment will comes due first, after six months of the date of issue of the allotment letter.
– The allotment would stand cancelled in case of non-payment of the allotment money within the stipulated time.
– Lease rent shall be chargeable from the date of execution of lease deed @ 2.5% of the total premium per annum. The annual lease rent may be enhanced on expiry of every 10 years. The allottee shall have an option to pay a lump sum amount equivalent to 11 times of the annual lease rent i.e.27.5% of total premium before the due date for execution of lease deed as one-time lease rent. In case the allottee desires to pay onetime lease rent at a later stage he must have to pay 11 times of the annual lease rent i.e. 27.5% of the total premium, the lease rent already paid till such date will not be adjusted.
– Execute the lease deed and get the same registered within 60 days from the date of issuance of the check list.
– Allotted is required to take physical possession of the industrial property (ies) within 15 days from the date of execution of legal documents.
– The allotment of plot will be made on leasehold basis for a period of 90 years from the date of execution of lease deed.
– The allotted is required to take completion certificate within 48 month from the due date of lease deed.
– Units to become functional within 48 months from the due date of execution of lease
YEIDA New Plot Scheme 2020 | Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots Scheme
|YEIDA New Plot Scheme 2020 | Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots Scheme||YEIDA New Plot Scheme 2020 | Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots Scheme|
|Scheme Name||YEIDA Scheme/ Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme||Scheme Name|
|Authority Name||Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority / YEIDA||Authority Name|
|Scheme Year||2020||Scheme Year|
|Scheme Launch Date||20th of June||Scheme Launch Date|
|Location of Plots||Grater Noida Sector 29, 32, 33||Location of Plots|
|Purpose of Scheme||To promote Jewar International airport of Greater Noida||Purpose of Scheme|
|Applying Process||Online||Applying Process|
|Official Website to Apply||Nivesh Mitra Portal|