Honey, flower nectar collected by bees, is used in a lot of crucial daily based products. To cite an example, Body Wax, Medicines, Diet Routines, Beer etc. Though exclusively being used in many products, the process of extracting honey and maintaining other related things is quite engaging and requires your thorough effort. Honey, being rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, is not only beneficial for certain products, but is also good for overall health. Furthermore, it is considered one of the natural and best medicines to cure stomach problems, wounds, cold and cough and also could replace sugar with a little amount of naturally made honey, especially for a diabetic patient. In the times of covid-19, Honey is a great immune provider with an ability to fight against infections As per NPCS, inheriting a lot of benefits, Honey, being used in many products, is an advantageous project to be invested in.
Related Projects:- Food Processing and Agriculture Based Projects, Snack Food, Frozen Food, Agro Processing Technology, Processed Food, Instant Food, Food Industry, Food Preservation, Canned Food, Packed Food, Ready to Eat Food, Cereal Food, Pickle, Spices, Grain Milling
What Increases Its Market Sales?
The market of honey is already high and even it is expected to see it further growing in upcoming years. Some of the factors responsible for its growth globally are as follows:
- For a healthier and balanced lifestyle, People, especially in urban areas consider and choose honey over sugar as it is quite beneficial for a healthy body and mind. It is even suggested by several trainers and health fitness coaches to switch to honey to avoid extra fat in order to see better results of their efforts put into fitness.
- It is also largely used in herbal cosmetic products such as lip balms, body butters, creams and lotions. Cosmetics immensely used by men and women in the society, despite any diverse thought of makeup being used only by women, it has made the honey market’s revenue even higher.
- Several diseases such as diabetes, obesity, mood mood-swings, heart disease etc is considered to be the result of consumption of high levels of artificial sweetener, sugar. It could be replaced by simply using honey and avoiding sugar as much as possible which has created a part for the honey market and its future growth. Currently when the whole world is suffering from corona virus, honey provides precaution and good immune to fight the infections in advance.
- Several advertisements have been shown on television and even the You Tubers are making various videos related to natural and homemade facial problems remedies using honey in different ways. It is not only making people aware of the diverse usage of honey as a product for many solutions but also increasing the demand of honey in the market as a whole.
- Honey is often used in several drugs to heal the wounds which increases honey’s market sale by being supplied to the pharmaceutical industry for various similar drugs. It is an irreplaceable trend as properties of honey play a vital role in treating wounds.
Its Monitored Consumption Value Globally
Various types of honey, being popular in various industries such as food industry, cosmetics, pharmaceutical industry etc globally, is contributing to the revenue system on a large scale and is expected to keep on increasing its usage worldwide. Currently, consumption of honey, globally, is assumed to reach 2.6 million tons by creating more awareness of harmful effects of sugar and a healthy replacement of it by honey. Having a dominant share of 41.2 %, Asia Pacific is one of the largest honey growing markets where India is responsible for 6% of quality honey production globally.
Related books:- Food Processing, Food Industry, Agriculture, Agro Processing, Processed Food, Cereal Food, Fruits, Vegetables, Bakery, Confectionery, Milk, Dairy, Meat, Fisheries, Spices Oils, Fats, Coconut, Tea And Tobacco Based Products
To deduce, the honey market could procure a huge sum of money and is a beneficial and never ending project to be invested in. To know more about the Honey market in detail, please refer to a book by NPCS, The Complete Book of Beekeeping and Honey Processing.
Related Videos:- Food Processing