Instant Tea (without Premix Of Milk & Sugar)- Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities
|PRODUCT PROFILE Instant tea is a form of tea that is derived from brewed tea. Its dried granulated form can be made into a beverage with the addition of cold or hot water. Instant tea is typically lower in antioxidants than traditional tea and comes in a variety of flavors. Instant tea may be formulated for use in making either hot or iced tea. It quickly dissolves in water. Some instant teas contain sweeteners. Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world, playing second fiddle only to water. It is in almost every culture, and there are literally thousands of varieties. Instant tea comes in many flavors. Popular instant tea flavors include lemon, cinnamon, fruit juice and other flavorings. Green, black, white and herbal teas are all available in instant form. There are four main types of tea which are, white, green, oolong, and black, all which are born from the same species of plant. Product characteristics Description -Reddish brown free flowing powder Solubility in Water In water at 70 Ã‚ Â°C Rate of Solution 0.6 to 0.7 gm in 100 ml water at 7Ã‚Â° C. Clarity Clear (at 70Ã‚Â°C) - Clear Benefits • Promotes a healthier immune system and can help ward off infection. • Is good for the heart by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. • Can increase thermo genesis which may help aid in natural weight loss. • Promotes younger looking skin by destroying free radicals. • Shows evidence of preventing and destroying certain tumors and cancer cells. • Can even help reduce the buildup of bacteria causing plague and lead to a brighter smile. Global demand The term instant tea is key to the successful marketing of the product. India produces almost 30% of the world’s tea it exports less than 20% of the worlds supply. To stimulate the industry, the government allowed a higher investment allowance (40%) for the tea industry enabling tea companies to invest in rejuvenation and replanting of tea bushes and undertaking developmental programs under schemes approved by the Tea Board of India. The traditional leading per capita tea consuming regions, like Asia, remain less likely to drink instant, so the product is oriented to export globalization. The U.S. alone receives approximately 70% of India’s exported instant, with the remaining 30% going to 22 other nations. Darjeeling and Assam account for 75% of tea output, leaving about 25% to southern states. India consumes about 80% of the total output. Auctions account for some 60% of tea sales and despite problems, it is envisaged that this share will be maintained. Exports of tea from India rose from 178.8 million kg in 2007 to 196 million kg in 2008, registering a growth of about 10%. In value terms, the growth was more impressive at 22% valued at Rs 22.8 billion during the period. Tea exports from India had touched 203 million kg in 2006. Therefore the scope for this product is very bright. An entrepreneur venturing into this project will find it very lucrative.|
|Plant capacity: 100 Kg/day||Plant & machinery: 42 Lakhs|
|Working capital: -||T.C.I: 172 Lakhs|
|Return: 46.00%||Break even: 43.00%|
|Email Us | Add to Inquiry Basket|
We can provide you detailed project reports on the following topics. Please select the projects of your interests.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements. The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators, investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the cost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.
We also offer self-contained Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys and Studies, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Identification and Selection of Plant and Machinery, Manufacturing Process and or Equipment required, General Guidance, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial projects on the following topics.
Many of the engineers, project consultant & industrial consultancy firms in India and worldwide use our project reports as one of the input in doing their analysis.Information
- One Lac / Lakh / Lakhs is equivalent to one hundred thousand (100,000)
- One Crore is equivalent to ten million (10,000,000)
- T.C.I is Total Capital Investment
- We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.
- We can also prepare project report on any subject as per your requirement.
- Caution: The project's cost, capacity and return are subject to change without any notice. Future projects may have different values of project cost, capacity or return.
About NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Products & Services