Entrepreneur India, a monthly magazine published by NPCS, is aimed at simplifying the process of choosing the suitable project for investment. It makes business decisions easier and trouble-free by providing a list of right projects for investment. Unique among project investment magazines, ‘Entrepreneur India’ is dedicated to the business of identifying sound investment projects. Every issue consists of a new list of projects which are meticulously selected by the NPCS team after being screened on various investment factors. NPCS team, before labeling a project as ‘Right investment’, studies various aspects of investment like product demand, market potential, raw material availability, suitable location, payback period, costs involved and breakeven point.
The importance of project identification is known to less and many a times, entrepreneurs spend substantial time and resources on project planning, execution and control, while little attention is paid to project assessment and selection. Such times lead to disastrous business decisions and often a project is declared a ‘dead investment’. Most entrepreneurs, these days, have the capital but not the expertise to shortlist a suitable project to park their money. And ‘Entrepreneur India’ helps remove such hurdles for a businessman to ensure successful ventures and expansions.
Correct project identification is a herculean task for any entrepreneur who is willing to expand or venture and he is often faced with the dilemma of identifying a suitable project that has minimum risk to his capital and has high growth potential. Through this journal we aim to educate and enlighten entrepreneurs about such projects and provide them with an updated list of profitable ventures with its project profile and project cost estimation (i.e. Plant Capacity, Plant & Machinery Cost, Working Capital, Total Capital Investment, Rate of Return and Break Event Point).
Also, the magazine provides a snapshot of NPCS activities in a month. It includes brief profiles of several market research reports, project identification reports and books published by the company. The magazine has nationwide reach and a substantial readership.
We at NPCS, ensure that business ventures and expansions happen but only in the right projects and at the right cost.
Projects Covered in this Issue:
- Oxygen and Nitrogen Gas Plant
- Fresh Dips
- Recovery of Fe2O3 & TiO2 from Bauxite Processing Waste
- Tailoring Chalk (Triangle Pattern)
- Electric PCC Poles
- Dragon Fruits Farming
- Kraft Paper from Waste Cartons
- Fruits & Vegetables Powder (Tomato, Onion, Mango, Pomegranate and Papaya Powder)
- Neem Oil and Neem Cake
- Aluminium Extrusion
- Activated Charcoal from Wood
- Plastic Injection Mould Manufacturing
- Citric Acid Monohydrate
- Aluminium Foil Containers
- Non Asbestos Jointing Sheet
- Bentonite Clay Granules
- Agar Agar
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (Pharmaceutical Grade)
- Zinc Chloride
- Porcelain Insulator
- Ceramic Tiles
- Potato Powder
- Goat Rearing & Breeding
- Puffed Rice (Muri)
- Cashew Cultivation
- Fractionation of Turpentine Oil
- Mustard Oil
- Zinc Oxide from Zinc Dross
- Ready Mix Coating Powder used for Coating of Pharmaceuticals Tablets for Regular fill Coating and Functional Film Coating
- Dish Wash (Liquid & Soap Bar) and Detergent (Liquid Soap Bar and Powder)