Friday, October 25, 2013
PVC Flex Banner
PVC material is made up of PVC and polyester. PVC or Polyvinyl chloride banners are commonly referred to as vinyl banners. It is used as vinyl siding and outdoor advertising. PVC Flex is best quality to all Digital printer specially designed for Indian market. Due to stable chemical character and excellent ink absorbency, PVC Flex will bring wonderful digital printing images for large format picture advertisements. In virtue of the high classic quality and best sales service, nowadays PVC Flex is playing an important role in signage & Banner Advertising industry.
Flex is a sheet of polythene widely used to deliver high quality digital print for outdoor hoardings and banner, mainly printed by large color plotters in CMYK mode
There are two types of PVC flex.
· Frontlit Flex
· Backlit Flex
Application of Frontlit
· Indoor and outdoor Displays
· Frontlit bus shelters and indoor displays
· Exhibition booth decoration
Application of Backlit
· Backlit light boxes
· Billboard (Backlit)
· Large format light boxes
· Displays (indoor and outdoor)
· Airport light boxes
· Backlit bus shelters and in-store displays
Availability in market
PVC Flex is available in Indian market and classified on their GSM (gram per sq meter)
· 260 gsm
· 280 gsm
· 300 gsm
· 320 gsm
· 340 gsm
· 440 gsm
Features of PVC Flex Banner
· Good effect Light resistance, completely not pervious
· Top processing, UV resistance
· The surface is mould proof, anti-fouling processing
· Can be directly sprayed or joined
· Strong structure, can resist typhoons
· Prevent burning flame retardant, safety materials
· Resistance to various chemical solvent
Advantages of PVC Flex Banner
· Flexible for banner use.
· It can be easily used on full colour banners
· Intricate piece of art.
· For parties where the purpose is non commercial
· Cheap substitute
· This indoor and outdoor use
· Graphic designers can reproduce the same high quality images
· This change in digital printing technology has led to enhancements of the materials used in the vinyl printing industry.
· Resist both fading and weather damage for several years.
Way of processing during manufacturing
· Sticking process
· Scraping process
· Calendaring process
At present, Indian market is booming with 25-30% annual growth and is worth around Rs 500-600 crore. Our products will surely take the market by storm. Being based in India, we’ll provide the best after sales support and assistance to our clients. This will consequently affect the Korean and Chinese markets in India, as our products would have an added advantage of local presence. Moreover, quality standards are also no less, than any international brands,” although Chinese flex has above 90% market share in India and Korean flex with just 5-7%, but now is set to launch its products to compete with quality standard.
Signage, LED &Showroom Display plays a very important role in each and every business. In India advertising industry is worth more than 3.5 billion US dollars annually with a growth rate of approximately 20% per annum
The anti-dumping duty has been imposed for five years since July 2010. Prices of PVC, the primary raw material for PVC films, remain sticky at Rs 55,000-60,000 (basic variety) per metric tonne.
The year 2005 was marked by the entry of new players across all segments of the industry. The most prominent entry was that of the Reliance Group in both the filmed entertainment and radio segment. In the radio segment, companies have bid for FM licenses in 338 small towns and cities spread across the country in the second phase of liberalisation, and an overwhelming majority of these companies did not even have a presence in the entertainment and media space, let alone the radio sector, earlier.
Pioneer Polyleathers Pvt. Ltd. is the first in India to manufacturer and offer a range of Frontlit & Backlit Signage flex widely used for digital printing of Flex banners. They have their presence almost in every Indian city. They are having 150+ dealers across India.
Flex Films has a wide international manufacturing footprint. Today, their films are used in over 115 countries and this number is growing all the time. After having established a leadership position in India, they set up the first overseas operation in 2005 at Dubai, UAE. This was followed by expansion there and new facilities at Mexico, Egypt, Poland and the USA that were commissioned in 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013 respectively. Today, they have 15 state-of-the-art film lines located in 6 countries. Of these, 7 lines are 8.7 meters wide and run at 500 meters per minute which make them the largest film lines of their kind in the world. The world’s largest supplier of polyester films for Packaging applications.
Indian PVC film producer Canadian Speciality Vinyls is adding a second plant in Kashipur, in the state of Uttarakhand, to meet what it said is rapidly growing domestic demand of PVC flex banners in India. The new facility, with a production capacity of 1,000 metric tons a month, is expected to start operating in the middle of the year, to complement its existing 2,500 metric tons per month plant in a separate location in Kashipur, said CSV executive of the company, in an interview at the Plastindia trade show.
A booming Indian economy, literate population on the rise, together with continuous demand for printing and packaging requirements of rapidly progressing trade and industry in the country, make not only the current situation satisfactory but also, the future projections for the industry exciting.
How beneficial Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) can be helpful:-
NPCS can provide project consultancy services to any budding entrepreneur, who wants to get knowledge on manufacturing of PVC Flex Banner and its market growth. Consultancy can provide the complete report covering topics like Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Land & Building, Site Development Expenses, and Working Capital Requirement etc.
NPCS Project Consultancy Services helps in establishing business prospective in manufacturing of PVC Flex Banner. Detailed project report can be modified as per requirement of cost and capacity of the project. Our consultancy has a state-of-the-art experience in preparing projects report on different subjects as per need.
Detailed project report contains:
· BIS (Bureau of Indian Standard) Specifications & Requirements
· Uses & Applications
· Present Indian Market Position
· Expected Future Demand
· Export & Import Statistics Data
· Names and Addresses of Existing Units (Present Manufactures)
· List of Plant & Machineries
· Miscellaneous Items and Accessories
· Instruments, Laboratory Equipments and Accessories
· Electrification, Electric Load and Water
· Maintenance, Suppliers/Manufacturers of Plant and Machineries
· Process of Manufacture
· Flow Sheet Diagram
· List of Raw Materials
· Availability of Raw Materials
· Requirement of Staff & Labour
· Personnel Management
· Skilled & Unskilled Labour
· Requirement of Land Area
· Built up Area
· Plant Layout.
Along with financial details as under:
• Assumptions for Profitability workings
• Plant Economics
• Production Schedule
• Land & Building
Factory Land & Building
Site Development Expenses
• Plant & Machinery
Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.)
• Other Fixed Assets
Furniture & Fixtures
Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses
Provision of Contingencies
• Working Capital Requirement Per Month
Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Overheads Required Per Month And Per Annum
Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.)
Royalty and Other Charges
Selling and Distribution Expenses
• Salary and Wages
• Turnover Per Annum
• Share Capital
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 1 :: Cost of Project and Means of Finance
• Annexure 2 :: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals
Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items
Total Cost of Sales
Net Profit After Taxes
Net Cash Accruals
• Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements
Gross Working. Capital
Net Working Capital
Working Note for Calculation of Work-in-process
• Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
• Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets
ROI (Average of Fixed Assets)
RONW (Average of Share Capital)
ROI (Average of Total Assets)
• Annexure 6 :: Profitability ratios
Earnings Per Share (EPS)
Debt Equity Ratio
• Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis
Variable Cost & Expenses
Profit Volume Ratio (PVR)
Fixed Expenses / Cost
• Annexure 8 to 11 :: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume
Resultant PV Ratio
• Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status
Preference Share Capital
• Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks
Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services
Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items
Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items
Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items
• Annexure 14 :: Product wise domestic Sales Realization
• Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost
• Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit
• Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost
• Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc.,
• Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost
• Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit
• Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses
• Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses
• Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses
• Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges
• Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Exp.
• Annexure 26 :: Other Mfg. Expenses
• Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses
• Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses
• Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total)
• Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M)
• Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (Total)
• Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - As per IT Act WDV (P & M)
• Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans
• Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits
• Annexure 35 :: Projected Pay-Back Period And IRR
In order to get consultancy services for manufacturing of PVC Flex Banner and to have a view in market growth of the product, you may visit the official website of Niir project Consultancy Services that offers every bit of information regarding subject. In order to get more information on how we can help you please visit: http://goo.gl/lQIMqG
blog comments powered by Disqus
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Products & Services