Dyestuff Sector – Doing Business of Dyes and Dye Intermediates Manufacturing Industry (Azo Dyes, Reactive Dyes, Anthraquinone Dyes, Acid Dyes, Basic Dyes, Sulfur Dyes, Thermoplast Dyes, etc.)
Monday, October 17, 2016
Dyeing is the process of imparting colours to a textile material. Different classes of dyes are used for different types of fiber and at different stages of the textile production process, from loose fibres through yarn and cloth to completed garments. Dyes are any substance, natural or synthetic, used to colour various materials, and have wide industry applications ranging textiles, leather, and food, paper etc. They are available in widest ranges for different applications like acid dyes for wool and nylon, direct dyes for cotton, etc. Dyes and its intermediates are specifically used to make the textiles decorative and attractive. At present, India contributes about 6% of the share in the global market with a CAGR of more than 15% in the last decade. The organized sector dominates, with 65% share of the total market, while the unorganized sector controls the remaining 35% of the market. The demand for dyes and dye intermediates is expected to grow at around 6%, backed by strong demand from the textiles, leather, and inks industries. Dyestuff sector is one of the core chemical industries in India. It is also the second highest export segment in chemical industry. The major users of dyes in India are textiles, paper, plastics, printing ink and foodstuffs. The textiles sector consumes around 80% of the total production due to high demand for polyester and cotton, globally. Globally the dyestuffs industry has seen an impressive growth.
This book majorly deals with classification & nomenclature of dyes, commercial form of dyes, properties, formulae, applications of dyes, manufacturing process of dye intermediates, plant and machinery used etc. The major contents of the book are diazotization, coupling, azo coupling, oxidative coupling, anthraxquinone dyes; disperse dyes, dispersion, effect of dispersing agents etc.
Due to increasing growth of textile industries, demand of dyes and dye Intermediates are also increasing very fast in domestic as well as in global market. The book gives stress on syntheses of different types of dyes and dye Intermediates. The formulae and processes have been described in very proper way. Professionals, corporate houses and new entrepreneurs will find this book very useful.
Niir Project Consultancy Services
106-E, Kamla Nagar, Near Spark Mall,
New Delhi-110007, India.
Tel: +91-11-23843955, 23845654, 23845886, 8800733955
blog comments powered by Disqus
NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES (NPCS) is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering integrated technical consultancy services. NPCS is manned by engineers, planners, specialists, financial experts, economic analysts and design specialists with extensive experience in the related industries.
Our various services are: Detailed Project Report, Business Plan for Manufacturing Plant, Start-up Ideas, Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Start up Business Opportunities, entrepreneurship projects, Successful Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, project report, Cost and Revenue, Pre-feasibility study for Profitable Manufacturing Business, Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Profitable Industrial Project Opportunities, Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities for Most Profitable Business in India, Manufacturing Business Ideas, Preparation of Project Profile, Pre-Investment and Pre-Feasibility Study, Market Research Study, Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report, Identification and Section of Plant, Process, Equipment, General Guidance, Startup Help, Technical and Commercial Counseling for setting up new industrial project and Most Profitable Small Scale Business.
NPCS also publishes varies process technology, technical, reference, self employment and startup books, directory, business and industry database, bankable detailed project report, market research report on various industries, small scale industry and profit making business. Besides being used by manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, our publications are also used by professionals including project engineers, information services bureau, consultants and project consultancy firms as one of the input in their research.
Products & Services